News: Belarus Business & Investment Summit 2010
Information on Belarus business summit that is taking place in Minsk on April 21st and 22nd.
Euroconvention Conferences is pleased to announce the Belarus Business & Investment Summit 2010, scheduled
for 21 & 22 April 2010 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Minsk.
Focusing on Belarus as an attractive investment location, providing new business opportunities, the Summit will bring together public and private sector senior representatives for a two days discussion, whereas issues, projects and experience will be introduced as well as international investment projects will be promoted.
- Belarus at the crossroads: a new investment destination
- Government’s engagement in promoting the investment potential in Belarus
- Boosting investment in quality projects: a sectorial overview
- Role and engagement of international financial institutions
- Future challenge for Belarus taking the PPP road
Our speakers’ invitees include:
- Sergei Sidorsky, Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
- Nikolai Snopkov, Minister of Economy of the Republic of Belarus
- Vasilij Romanov, Chairman, Belarus Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Craig Bell, Resident Representative for Belarus, IFC
- Viktar Kavalenka, Director, National Investment Agency of Belarus
- Jean-Eric Holzapfel, The European Commission’s Delegation to Belarus
- Antonius Broek, UNDP Representative in Belarus
- Valdas Vitkauskas, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
Bringing together key players from both public and private sectors, our discussions will provide an extensive platform for your organization to embrace new knowledge and to make initial networking for future business opportunities.
For further information on exhibiting, co-sponsoring or registering, please contact me by tel.: +32 2 7335940 or email: email@example.com or my colleague Martin Remias in Bratislava, tel.: +421 257 272855 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org