Ernst & Young has recently published results of its Russia Attractiveness Survey. Below is a summary of the report, and an executive summary with key headlines. Full report can be downloaded from E&Y (PDF).
Key findings from Ernst & Young’s Russia Attractiveness Survey:
- Russia was Europe’s fourth-largest Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) destination in 2010.
- That’s an 18% increase year-on-year
- The number of FDI projects in Russia is up 130% since 2006
- 75% of survey respondents said that Russia’s growing domestic market is ‘attractive’
- Investors are exceptionally optimistic about Russia’s future – more than 70% believe Russia will become more attractive in the next three years.